Stash Report - January

Back in December, when I wrote that my goals for this year would be to sew my stash and use up my scraps, I also said I would report on these goals at least monthly.  So here is my January report.

I had a very successful month... First, let's talk scraps.

I made five blocks for the #52weekswiththequiltersplanner sew along and used nothing but scraps in these blocks.


I completed three small projects for Project Quilting - again, all made with scraps and fat quarters I had in my stash.

You can read about each finish by clicking it's name below:




I created a banner for my word of the year using all scraps, including the background, the binding and the backing.  (Note: The decluttering is going very well. Kitchen is all done and I've gotten rid of a bunch of stuff.)


So that is four finished projects made from scraps.

As for my stash, I didn't buy any fabric this month and used up 3.5 yards from my stash.

Not a bad start right?  :-)

Comments

  1. Well done!! 3.5 yards is an amazing start! And look at all the fun projects you have to show for using up those scraps :) Look forward to seeing what scrappy projects you come up with in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most excellent. I am making the quilters planner blocks as well with scraps. It's so fun to see them come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making good progress. Doesn't it feel great to use what you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great you've stuck to your goals and created some lovely blocks along the way ☺ Decluttering can be tough - it's taken me two days to clear a small space but the end result feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did awesome! Love everything you made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment