I really had a hard time with this one. I don't think there is such a thing as a "wrong" colour. Anyhow, I decided to give it a try and started with this fabric stack:
And added this fabric as my wrong colour:
And, as instructed by Rossie, I added a few more fabrics to make the "wrong" colour work with my original fabric pull. I chose the print because it had both colours - I thought it would bring everything together nicely.
Rossie suggested a coin quilt to show off the colours and fabrics we pulled. I figured a coin quilt would be a quick finish so I went for it.
I quilted it with straight line using my walking foot and used blue fabric for the binding.
The finished size is 17" x 18".
I will be linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday and at Celtic Thistle Stitches for TGIFF.