WIP Wednesday - Busy, Busy!

Time for another progress report on the WIPs!

I've been busy this week; it feels really good to finally be productive in the sewing room.

First, I finished the panels for those curtains I was working on last week. And now that they are done, I'm kinda liking them. :-)

Please ignore the somewhat bizarre view in the background and the fact that the panels are in desperate need of some pressing. Each panel measures about 24" wide by 72" high. I just need to find the backing fabric, sew them together and I'm done.

Next up is a new project - Modern Crosses.

I'm following Elizabeth Hartman's pattern from her Craftsy class (which I love!). I'm using fat quarters in blues and greens with a Kona Snow background. So far, I'm really enjoying making these blocks.

And finally, I finished quilting my Christmas quilt this weekend - full reveal later this week - so I got started on the quilting on Canasta.

Little colourful baskets surrounded by swirls.

I will be linking up at Lee's for WIP Wednesday - why don't you do the same? :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. You know - I have a quilt in my queue ready to be quilted. Everytime I see those swirls, I just love them. Maybe I should give it a go.

    Congrats on the panels, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your panels. Nice to finish something you don't really want to do. Great card trick blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty swirl quilting and the basket colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great projects. I love the swirl quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects! I especially like the swirl quilting

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such beautiful work, can't wait to see your Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilting on your Canasta quilt is so tight and even!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, those baskets! I love them! Your quilting is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little swirls. I mastered pebbles today, so maybe swirls next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment