WIP Wednesday - Still Swooning

I'm almost done with my Swoon blocks! This week, I pieced block number 8:

The colours in this picture aren't great. It looks much nicer in person.

So now only 1 more block to go! Yay! I can't wait to start sewing these blocks together.

The other major WIP for me this week is to finish my blocks for this month's Schnibble, Canasta. I sewed 1 more block last night but I still have 23 to make and then have to sew everything together into a quilt top by the end of the month.

What about you? What are you working on this week?

I will be linking up at Lee's for WIP Wednesday.

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. cute swoon and canasta blocks, Izzy! I think both are going to be really lovely! I'm still improv piecing those scrap blocks. They are never ending!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for one more swoon to go!! I finished last week and super excited to start piecing. This might be my biggest quilt to date. Not sure how quilting will go :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your your swoon is looking great and good luck on finishing your other quilt on time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swoon block! I'm doing one with 16 blocks, and still have 10 to go.... eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the swoon blocks I've been seeing! Can't wait to see your swoon top pieced all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swoon block looks great. I'm on #6 and trying to get a couple done each month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment