Fresh Sewing Day - A Look Back at March

I said it in an earlier post - March really wasn't all that productive for me.  And now that I created my mosaic for March, I have proof that March wasn't very productive!  :-)

March 2013 Mosaic

1.  The Big EZ finished!  Big reveal post coming later this week.
2.  Two minis in pink and red for my daughter's room.  Blogged about here.
3.  A bunch of granny squares for a granny squares quilt.
4.  A tote bag I blogged about here.
5.  Rows 5, 6 and 7 of Lori's Row Along.

I also pieced block 10 of the Fat Quarter Shop's Mystery Designer BOM and joined the Montreal Modern Quilt Guild!!  I'm super excited about joining this group.  I attended my first meeting last week and our next one is April 11.

I didn't complete everything I had on my To Do List for March, but I'm very pleased with the projects I did manage to finish this month.  I'm on vacation this week so I'm hoping to get April off to a good start and find a lot of time for the sewing room this week.

Linking up at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day!

Izzy

Comments

  1. Beautiful finishes Izzy - I really love the Little Apples granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got so much done! congrats! Beautiful! Are you going to be Schnibbling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely. It is so fun to see the row along develop. Are you going to do the Schnibbles? I have decided I am going to. My turn to get the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot to me! That sounds fun to be a part of the quilt guild!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finishes! Enjoy the quilt meetings, I love my Modern guild, lots of fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you do it, Izzy?!? Congrats on the finishes! Have a happy sewing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a pretty good haul to me! I really need to work out how to do a mosaic- might make that a goal for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some awesome finishes for March even if the number is not many. My number was small too but I am happy that I actually had finishes. :)

    I also wanted to let you know the April To Do List Linky is up on my blog if you want to link up this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment