Another Finish!

I finished another quilt this week! Yay! :-)
Here is Charming Stars... quilted and washed and ready to go!
The pattern is from the Moda Bake Shop and was designed by Stephanie from Little Lady Patchwork (littleladypatchwork.blogspot.com). It finishes at about 65 inches square. I used 3 Northcott Range charm packs and the red is from my stash (don't remember where I got it).
I quilted in the ditch along the sashing and then next to each seam using my walking foot as a guide. I then outlined each star using my FMQ foot.
For the back, I purchased a blue cotton sheet and used a blue floral print for the binding.
Almost as soon as it was finished and out of the dryer, it was delivered to my beautiful daughter-in-law.
And another checkmark on the To Do List!
Linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thank you so much for visiting.
Izzy

Comments

Post a Comment