My Month of June

I'm back from vacation at the cottage... and back at work tomorrow morning.  The going back to work part isn't great, but being back online after a week away is wonderful.  I've been slowly catching up on my blog reading, downloading pictures I took and today, I decided to write my blog post for the monthly Fresh Sewing Day linky party!

We had a wonderful month of June in terms of weather so I thought my accomplishments for the month wouldn't really amount to much.  BUT - I was surprised at how much I was able to get done during this last week with 3 rainy days!  :-)

So here is my June Mosaic, complete with a birthday picture of MOI!


1.  Block 1 of the Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Designer Mystery BOM
2.  Weekender Quilt top I'm making for my boss' 50th Birthday
3.  Girly Squares
4.  Doc - the May Schnibble
5.  Leap Year - the June Schnibble (top only)
6.  Me blowing out my candle
7.  Summer Day - the April Schnibble

Don't know how productive July is going to be with no vacation and a bunch of birthday celebrations to attend, but I'm sure I'll manage to find some time for quilting!

Linking up at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.

Lily's Quilts

Have a wonderful day!

Izzy

Comments

  1. Stopping by from Lily's, Love your Girly Squares! Very productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got so much done! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes - good luck for July with all your other stuff to do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Dizzi quilt sabes como podria obtener el patron del bolzo los vi en pinterest y salio su bolzo ,estare muy agradecida ,en pinterest salen los moldes ,pero no todos ,es por eso que le pido el favor un gran abrazo muchas bendiciones cuídense mucho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment