WIP Wednesday




I'm so proud of myself.  I've been able to resist the temptation to start a new project during the month of April (except the Schnibbles) and I managed to complete 3 quilts.  Since my last WIP Wednesday post, I worked on these:

Quilted i.s.t.h.
I made a pile of granny squares.
I chose these charm packs for the April Schnibbles - Summer Day.
And I cut and sewed the charm squares into flying geese blocks.
I also received, cut and mailed 112 orange charm squares for a rainbow swap I'm participating in.

This weekend, I plan on completing the Summer Day top.  I also must now start working on a baby boy quilt because I became a great-aunt for the 4th time this week.  My sister-in-law (grandma) will be in town in 2 weeks so I would like to give her the quilt to bring back to Alberta with her.

Here are my stats for this week:

Quilting:
- Completed projects:  1 (i.s.h.t.)
- Projects in progress:  8
- New projects: 1 (Summer Day)

Knitting/Crochet:
- Completed projects: 0
- Projects in progress: 4
- New projects: 0

Linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!


Izzy

Comments

  1. Busy, busy, great restraint for not starting any new projects. You are much better than I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have made lots of great progress! it can be so hard to resist starting new projects while old ones wait for attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I was just "saying" on my blog the other day that I would love to see Summer Day in red, white, and blue--I'm so glad you chose Prairie Paisley II! I'll look forward to seeing yours in the parade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment