Weigh In Wednesday

If you read my post where I listed my goals for 2012, you know that one of them is to lose 30 lbs by my birthday (on June 2).  With that in mind, I thought I could create a little accountability for myself and also support other bloggers who are trying to get healthy in 2012 by joining Missy Mac at the Wednesday Weigh In.

Weigh In Wednesday

So here are my stats for week 1:

Goal:  -30 lbs
This week:  -2 lbs
Total:  -2 lbs
Inches:  -1 inch
Exercise:  20 mins walk every night with the dog

And here is my before picture:


This picture was taken on December 24, 2011
That's it for now.  Please don't forget to go on over to Missy Mac's and offer support to fellow bloggers.


Comments

  1. Welcome aboard Izzy! Congrats on the 2lbs loss already. Great start. Looking forward to following your progress as we face this battle together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss and well done for doing some regular exercise everyday! I should take a leaf out of your book I think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment