Goals for 2012


Well I'm back from vacation and start back at work tomorrow.  I'm happy to report that I'm well rested and ready for another year of complete insanity!  I'm so rested in fact that I forgot my password for my work computer!

I wish I had lots and lots of quilty accomplishments to share with you today, but the truth is I really didn't get a lot of sewing done. I guess you could say I spent lots of time enjoying the company of good friends and my lovely children.

I did get a couple of things done during the last two weeks, but I'll be sharing those in future blog posts. For now, I wanted to share with you my 2012 goals (I'm hoping that posting my goals here will ultimately keep me accountable!)

1. Lose 30 lbs by June 2 (my birthday). I've let my weight crawl up over the last 5 years or so and I really need to get it back under control. I am happy to report that I've lost 2 lbs already in the last week.

2. Pay off all credit card debt by December 31.

3. Blog here at least twice every week and post weekly goals for my quilting.

4. Finish all current WIPs (you can see the list on the right side of this blog).

5. Be grateful and be kind - I sometimes forget how lucky I am and with the absolutely crazy pace of life, I am not always as kind to others as I should be.

What about you? What are your goals for 2012?

Comments

  1. Great goals Izzy!! Are you joining in with the weigh in wednesday? x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment