Reporting on my goals for the weekend

When I posted my goals for this weekend on Thursday night, I said I would be back on Sunday to report on how I did. 

Here were my goals for the weekend:


1. Finish piecing and sew the borders on Nine Patch Flip.  - Done!  But forgot to take a picture!
2. Prepare the quilt sandwich for the Big EZ (my new bedroom quilt at the cottage).  - Not done.  I didn't buy enough fabric for the backing (I forgot I added a 7 inch border all around)!
3. Quilt and bind Spin City. - Done!  I'll post a picture later this week.
4. If time allows, start cutting Veranda for Two Percent. - Done!  I should be able to start piecing when I go back to the country Christmas night.

In addition to everything I was able to do above, I also quilted and put the binding on Lincoln and cut some more of my scraps into 2", 3 1/2 " and 5" squares.

So a very productive weekend!  I'm quite pleased with myself.  :-)

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!



Comments

Post a Comment