Goals for the Weekend

I need to start setting goals for my weekends so that I don't end up going home on Sunday night only to realize that I really didn't get done a lot of the stuff I really wanted to get done.

So I decided that every Thursday night, I will post my goals and projects for the weekend and then report on how I did when I get back to the city on Sunday night.

Here are my goals for this weekend:

1.  Finish piecing and sew the borders on Nine Patch Flip.
2.  Prepare the quilt sandwich for the Big EZ (my new bedroom quilt at the cottage).
3.  Quilt and bind Spin City.
4.  If time allows, start cutting Veranda for Two Percent.

And I thought I would leave you with the Quote of the Day we had at work today:

"How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most." - Stephen R. Covey

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later.
 

Comments

  1. Setting some goals is a great idea! Maybe I'll make some too. I haven't done much quilting in the past few weeks, but a plan would certainly help me out! Very inspiring :-) I hope you get lots completed! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment